Sunday, September 2, 2007

today suppose to have so many things to blog as these few days, quite a number of 'events' occurs in a few hours of my life.. like... i went to hartz chicken and get sick of eating too much and dan vomitted.. today badminton competition match and result.. as well as how i celebrated merdeka!! and b4 i 4get, today's dharma club thingy... haha.. but....
COMING SOON...
soli la.. not this time... coz not in the mood.. T.T

walking along a road, thinking and debating with myself.. trying to get the right answer... yes o no??!! plz give me an answer.. do u know how suffering i m now? all the emotion mix up together.. the pain is unbearable!! it's killing me!!

when i feel like crying, i cant.. 'nan ren ta zhang fu, liu xue bu liu lei'.. i dunnoe wat other thing i can do ease the pain.. jz wish to have a long walk at a beach.. scream my lung out to release all my pain... to make me feel better.. and wish to hav sum1 to share everything with.. but it's hard..

the sadness and the sorrow is making my life worse.. why u hav to do this to me? at least give me an answer.. i dun mind if it's a no... but a least, a yes o a no.. coz i cant stand the pain as it starts to eat up my sanity!!

letting go it's not as easy as u think it is.. trying to forget u.. i will.. and letting go, i WILL... coz i cant stand the pain anymore..

whenever i look at u, u melt my heart and soul.. whenever i think of u, i feel so miserably insane!! why it has to be so complicated?! i jz dun understand.. but trust me, i m learning to let go.. and i hope i m making the right move..

LOVE cannot b forced.. and love cannot stand with only one party.. so letting go will b the best choose for us i think.. and...................................................................................................
i hope u can find ur own happiness....

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics