Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hola!! i m back!! back from where? er... my room?! LAME... haha...

exam is coming soon.. everyone is so busy study yet i am still sitting in front of the pc and blog summore?! oh my.. i know it's cool.. dun jealous..

why i m here simply because i m not in the mood of study.. i took a few hours to finish a chapter!! gosh.. when is my trial? next week?! no time so the snail pace revision.. haiz.. days after days, i can feel nth but only the burden that is getting heavier and heavier and i m started to sick down.. gonna running out of air soon.. help me!!

but trust me, i m not ready for trial doesnt mean tat i wont b ready for stpm! i gonna kick asses after the result out.. *hopefully la*.. haha.. not gonna give up. will try my very best now..

ok.. signing off now.. need to continue my training for the war world 3!! all the nations r going down!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics