Friday, April 6, 2007

my life is 'interesting'.... euuuu.... :X

ah... one question to throw at u guys (whoeva is reading tiz)... -.- how's school life? 'FUN'!! ya.. it's interesting... but definite not FUN!!! how tough form6 is? very tough and might bring sorrow and tears into ur life every single days.. well... for me, i think my sch life now is really sux... i m sick of it and it's really tough.. i try to b positive several times but jz realize i m bluffing to myself... moreover, tension and stress is started to build out and taking over my mind... i m going to lose in this battle... sux... i hate losing... and there's jz too much things to do... i really miz my for 4 & 5. study is fun tat time.. no tension or wat so eva.. now, 2 much activities... how to cope? u cant day no whenu r asked to organize thing... haiz...
if u cant excel in study, ur future will b very shaky.. oh my... i hav always dream to earn lots of money... haha.. tat's jz dream bt dunnoe wil come true o nt... worrying my future.. and study... and now my relationship with frens.. sum ppl are really... dunnoe wat to say.. come only when they need u... and ignore u when they dun.. sum dun 'mengenag budi' yet stab u a few times at the bak.. u now how painful tat is?!!! sumtimes it's really hurt tat my tears nearly to drop... but i kept holding on... i dun wanna do the same bak to u doesnt mean i m coward o wat.. jz tat it's nt good... if i do the same thing, we will eventually bcome enemy.. and the worse part is we will involve many outsiders and they r innocent!! so stp being so selfish... i m not talking about one group but only a few guys... u guys jz attack me solo or in pair nia.. if i counterattack, u guys definitely will lose... so stop tat!! making my life miserable!!
tat's how my life roughly looks like.. i might lok happy but i m not... so dun judge a book by its cover... i keep on praying so tat i can hav a better life in the future.. i hope i will hav... i m really hurt...and no one to turn to as everyone wanna noe not bcoz of helping u bt kepo.. then the next thing u know is the public knows everything and made thing worse... so better keep all my problem too myself... so sad... T.T

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics