Sunday, April 8, 2007

hOw"$ uR 3@$+3R 3v3 d@y?????

CHAPTER 1
yesterday is easter eve day... haha.. it's also F1 qualifying at sepang circuit... so excited.. but of coz not as excited like last year!! y? hmm.. mayb it's due the retirement of michael schumacher, the living legend and the best F1 driver eva... miz him in red and his appearance in the race... he has the different style of driving compared to the others. jz look at his way so driving.. so COOL!!no doubt tat he can pull out miracle in the previous race.. Michael, u will always b my fav driver 4eva... *oops, out of topic*.. ok, as i was saying, i watched the sepang qualifying... so kek tiok. i was supporting kimi.. Go Kimi... but he got 3rd.. damn alonso was in front of him in 2nd place... at least the scarlet ferrari top the chart with massa the fastest.. haha... which means, ferrari is still unbeatable... in aus, mclaren wasnt tat compatitive... however, they had changed their aerodynamic and is very compatitive now.. WAO!! mz b they put sum illegal thing like wat renault did last year!! kek tiok.. haha.. kimi, i know u still can out shine both alonso and massa!! go kimi!!!
oh ya, forgot to mention one activity... money counting at HQ.. yesterday morning, i went to HQ to count our st john flag sale money.. top of our sch is yun shen the mosquito gal... oops.. soli... she collected almost rm1000 le.. haha. i dunnoe how much i hav collected.. dun k la... as long as more than rm150 and can get hartz chicken coupon.. haha.. hmm.. was having a very fun time there.. was playing and counting and crapping... so fun and happy!!! i accindentally injured my hands when i was carrying the bucket of coins... so heavy... and the side of the bucket injured me.. so sad.. my hand!! luckily, there were a few cadets so nice come and help me (they were richard, ying ling and ming fung). haha.. thanx guys, appreciate ur help.. then i rushed bak at 1pm.. sending gru gru grup bak too since she lives near my place... tot tat F1 starts at 1pm, who knows it started at 2pm.. was a bit kek tiok coz plan to go fish shop to look for water plant for my aquarium when i go bak.. haha...
after watched F1, i online 4 awhile then took my nap then woke up again then get ready to go to church.. haha.. went to church at 6sumthing.. reached there at 7pm but it started at 8sumthing.. suppose to start at 8 if not mistaken and was delay due to the technical problem.. there was no electricity tat nite.. however, the electricity was recover after the service started for awhile... and sumthing bad hit me.. my flu came to 'visit' me.. i hav a very weird nose.. sumthing i can sneeze eventhough it's not cold o anything... tat nite sneeze till dunnoe like wat... me n my family sat at the 1st row summore... so embarrassing.. haha.. when i hav this kind of flu, i will turn to a very moody guy.. and normally will eat a lot.. haha.. so last nite was quite moody.. the service ended at 10sumthing.. went home to eat supper and was arguing with my sumone.. haiz.. mayb bcoz i was moody tat time.. tat time, i really moody so dun wanna do anything, went to my room, sms my frens.. (eventhough not in the mood playing crazy sms with them like b4, jz wanna get rid of the boredom).. then listening to radio and fell asleep... haha..



****tiz is wat happen yesterday****



CHAPTER 2
ok.. i woke up at 9am.. my sis were still zz.. my parents went out to buy vege, meat, pork etc.. and ta pao for us... haha.. so i brushed my teeth, washed my face and decided to online till now... i started to blog at 10 till now (1pm) still havent finish.. many things interupt me le.. at 10sumthing, i was bz finding ppl to accompany me to Faith Methodish Church (FMC). however, no one is free... so sad.. so not going and started to blog while eating my breakfast infront of my pc.. then one of my ex-colleague (when i was working at kkdc) chat with me.. haha.. so i chatted with him for so long.. then decided to continue blogging.. in the mid way of blogging, my parents asked me to help them to remove some plant... so i helped them lo then continue again.. then my mom asked me to bath my lovely dog, brownie.. wao.. always got disturbance.. -.- then i bath her lo then took my bath too... after tat i continue AGAIN.. and my sis asked me to watch the American Next Top Model.. i like tat show and since i missed the front part of this episode, so i went to watch it for awhile lo.. then lunch time.. jz ate my lunch. so full... now my fren wanna me to chat with him.. haiz.. and i have no topic to chat with him.. dunnoe wat to talk about.. haha.. and now i finally completed my 2nd blog!!! so happy!! congrates david!! haha...
yipee!! taken b4 going to church during easter eve..


my mom n my dog.. haha..


so tired.. jz woke up tiz morning and went online...

plan to took it when i was looking for pimple on my face after bathing..


haha... m3 after bath.. feel so fresh..

took it after i bath my dog..


tiz is the wound coused by the stupid bucket!!! er...
****THE END****

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics