Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday... Pop Wave?? haha....

CHAPTER 1
BINA RUMAH DI TEPI PANTAI DAN DI PUKUL 'POP OMBAK'
hmm.. ok.. it's jenna's birthday la.. we plan to celebrate with her at pop wave.. i hav no transport to go.. ask tat sharon to fetch me but she his, so kedekut petrol.. haha.. jk.. no offence k? then tim fetch me lo... thanks tim.. tim came too early so he has to wait for me to bath.. and get ready then we BERTOLAK!!!

we reach tat place first.. i mean pop wave la moron.. so we decided to wait for them at a cafe.. dunnoe wat's the name la.. do i look like i care?! but when i reached tat place, there's a thing caught my attention.. i found it damn annoying.. a face used as logo.. fuck u la!! ngaiti.. i really hate tat logo.. so ugly.. cibai logo.. piss me off when i c it.. haiz...
stupid shop.. use wat ah pek face as logo!!!hope u bankrupt!!!


the stupid ah pek logo!! sick of it.. i will nvr go to tat shop!!


ok.. so we were waiting for jenna, sharon n pei at the unknown cafe.. guess who me n tim saw the? cynthia, jenny n anita.. haha.. then sharon, pei n jenna arrived.. i wanted to call for drink n food but tat sharon scolded me..
lung wei : i m hungry la. wanna order sumthing to eat but dunnoe wat to order..
sharon : ngaiti.. now almost 2 pm lo.. y u dun wanna order earlier..
lung wei : err....


so i din order.. and since tim had ordered b4 sharon comes, i actually 'fang fei ji'.. haha.. plan to order together but.. haha.. soli tim..
me n the mei nu pei..
me n pei

me n the birthday gal.. yeah!! happy birthday 'mdm jane'...

sharon n pei.. who is more beautiful?? who is the miss world here?


me n diamond faker.. muahaha....


m i smoking?? u guess la.. if u really know me, then u will know whether i smoke or not le.. it will remain mystery.. haha..

then finally, 2pm liaw!! yeah!! so happy.. can go sing liaw.. since tim's 'monalisa bread' hasnt come, i decided to accompany him.. then we tapao the stupid bread n went to POP WAVE... yeah!! me n tim then again go and get jenna's birthday cake.. haha.. and we started to sing like a mad man.. and dance.. and club.. haha.. me n jenna duet a thai song summore.. haha.. dun jealous hia.. so fun... dun feel like going home after that le...

wao.. a new star has born!! c the light there? tat's the star la!! wat la..
mdm jane duet with diamond faker!! wao.. cool!!!
yeah.. i took a photo with a celebrity!!! my honour!!!

sing till so high lo.. tim looks so drunk.. did u drink beer?? haha..

yeah.. put ur hands together for TIMOTHY!!! yeah!!!

sing till kinda tired liaw... wao.. exhausted.. but tat diamond faker still looks so energetic..
me n pei.. actually everyone is tired liaw.. and try to hide their exhaustion.. haha..

say cheese...



sharon, jenna, pei n me...

tat's the star tat i mention earlier on jz now.. haha..

fake mdm jane's birthday cake.. haha... it's very delicious.

happy 'belated' birthday!!!

jenna eating her cheery.. haha.. yummy!! happy birthday gal!!




3 comments:

My Name is PeiPei - Goh. said...

of cz peipei is the miss world...
whahhahahaha.....
twist ur nipple

Sharon Ann said...

Eh pei, dun be so confident 1st!! Muahaha.. Stop callin' me 'diamond faker'!! I hate to see certain word, get it? ABRACADABRA!! Hahahaha..

Wei Liang said...

So what songs did u sing?

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics