Friday, November 9, 2007

rEheaRs@l 4 GradUatiOn d@y & lASt aSSembLy..

time really flies like a shooting star.. at a blink of eyes, i will OFFICIALLY leave my secondary school forever.. it's kinda sad and excited..
why sad? coz will leave all my teachers and friends behind..
why excited? coz it's gonna b a new 'life' for me as i am entering the life of an adult...
a few days back, i have just attended my last assembly.. now when i think of it, it's kinda sad.. will bring this memory with me forever..
my school hall.. nice mah?
receiving award from Mdm Ann Natush (PK1)..
Appreciation gift from Prefectorial Board to the school as a token of appreciation..
Cikgu Norizan will be leaving this school too.. graduate with us.. haha..
yeah!! Prefectorial Board 2006/2007...
our certs...
Bintang Aktif Kokurikulum..

my last physics lesson.. this is Miss Sharon.. a very good teacher.. i like her so much coz she gave me some hope on my physics!! thanks teacher..
hmm..let the pics tell the story.. too sad to say a thing.. T.T
it's rehearsal time for graduation day!!
small kids choir...
it's a long long long long longggggggg rehearsal.. and really bored!! wanna see the effect on students?

then SCROOL DOWN!!


gosh!! mentally distorted... stop the rehearsal!!!
some become cam gigolo and cam whore.. haha..
the rest? nga nga *qouted from Mr Chin*




No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics