Thursday, November 22, 2007

yo.. back to give you more update...

well, STPM had started for a few weeks i believe.. hmm.. nobody says form 6 is easy.. neither STPM!! >.<

i have just finished my last paper for this week... wonder what papers did i sit for this week? haha... ok.. here it goes.. my first paper is.....

is.......

is.....

is.......

PENGAJIAN AM!!! (paper 1)


of coz.. that's the first day mah.. but i didnt say PA is easy oo. then i had my physics paper1, PA paper2, chemistry paper1 and today, i had my maths paper1....

they were so tough.. the atmosphere was totally different from what i experienced during my SPM.. gosh.. can sense that i am doing very bad.. confident in any paper? HELL NO!!

STPM is totally different from SPM.. i dont know why.. arent them suppose to be or at least have some similarity? well, they are still sum sickening and sucking public exam rite?

what interesting the most is that u can see some different ppl with different attitude.. u might see all the gigs, hanging some thick glasses (about 10cm thick i believe), walking down a street, with some books clinging on their arms.. are they eat books and drink book juice as their daily meal? should carry out some proper experiment..

hmm.. if u really notice ppl around u, u might see some slut, pounding all the powder that they can find around their face before entering the exam hall.. i believe the powder is another 10cm thick gua.. *i might be wrong too*.. tying their hair like.... *fill in the blank*.. i was wondering whether they are going to do the test or to WHORE the exam paper.. hmmm.....

well, for a freak and dumbass like me.. i just blog lo.. to improve my english *at least*. haha.. well, tomorrow not going to sit for any test, so decided to give me a night off.. haha.. but might start my engine later on i guess... did poorly in my previous exam.. what to do.. that's the best that can be done by a dumbass like YOU... oops.. i mean me.. haha..

update more next time.. miss me ya... muahaha..

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics