Friday, August 17, 2007

today finished my ujian tropikal.. kinda happy and relief.. as if a big burden has just been lifted of my back.. on top of that, i will have a week of holiday... YEAH!!

however, i know that it's not going to be 'holiday' for me because there's lots of work waiting to be completed.. hope i still have the chance to enjoy my holiday...

so i might be busy with prefectorial board dinner.. i will make it grand and enjoyable.. not like some other function.. bored and lame.. haha.. got it? any idea what function that is? i m gonna make it a mystery.. haha.. i m not gonna repeat that again.. it's ashame to organize such a lame function la.. failure.. haiz.. haha.. and i m gonna prove that ours will b a big one.. so watch out everyone... hehe..

hmm.. was thinking of updating sumthing intersting.. BUT my camera battery charger has just spoiled.. so sad.. cant take any photo.. no photo, no fun.. haiz.. so ur guys will have to face my wordy blog for the mean time.. i need some time to buy a new charger.. haha... sad...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics