Saturday, August 25, 2007

this few days, i was really busy with prefectorial board dinner le.. but not only me la.. all the committee members did their best.. well done...

who are in the committee board? haha.. ok.. ngee ting, ashweein, daniel, me, mei lin, chin lin and summore..we plan the dinner program, brain storming on wat to giv as door gift.. and problem comes, solution needs to arrive at the speed of light.. as we were having exam last week, we can hav any meeting to discuss the dinner.. so , it means tat we hav only ONE week to pull everything together.. and WE DID IT!! thanks, ewveryone!!

hmm.. today suppose to hav another hectic day.. but i cancelled all my plan.. i dun feel quite well here.. prevent myself getting sick.. cant affort tat as trial exam is around the corner.. ah!! STPM!! get away from me!!

luckily, my frens helped me by pulling me from the hectic hurricane.. but it cant last long as the hurricane is really strong and keeps on sucking me into the spinning air inside.. haha...

putting aside all the hectic planning, i went to celebrate mei sien and luan jia's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL *in advance*... i was late coz hav to go here and there.. haha...but i was there at last.. having fun.. but since i was kinda sick, it reduces the funness.. haha.. thanks everyone for inviting me!! it helps a lot...

wanna know where we went?

COMING SOON!!

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics