Thursday, July 26, 2007

my greatest fear...

fear is wat everyone trying to overcome it.. different ppl has different phobia.. and i guess u hav ur own fear too right?

eventough i dislike insects a lot and tends to kill them whenever i see them, but they are not as scary as my greastest fear. my biggest fear is..........................................................................................................................................
my future...

i always wanted to hav a very comfortable life.. and i jz fear tat i cant hav it in my future... earning millions o billions is my goal of life.. haha... but with wat i hav now, i feel insecure with my future.. moreover, i dunnoe wat course to take and job to do.. frankly speaking, i choose my career by looking at the market value for certain job.. haha.. like wat i said jz now, money is wat i wan.. haha...

whenever i walk pass a begger, i m really worried tat i will b one of them in the future.. no one knows wat's his or her future gonna b like.. including me.. only God knows and He has a plan for everyone... i m trying to improve myself, not for anyone but to prepare myself for the future..

in form 6, i hav learned quite a lot of things tat we cant learn it thru text book or lecture.. and i find it very useful.. life is full with ups and downs.. and it's like a never ending 'text book' tat allowed sumone to gain experience in life in order to b a wiser man.. and in form 6, i jz discover most of my weaknesses.. i dunnoe whether it's to late or not.. but i m giving my 101% to change it.. and i think this gives me the most pressure in form6.. to change who i m so tat i can transform myself from a useless and ugly caterpillar to a very beautiful butterfly...

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics