Thursday, July 26, 2007

crap.......

yo guys.. is anyone experiencing difficulty of uploading pictures? i dunnoe why i cant upload pictures.. it is loading by it seems like it takes eternity to upload it.. need help here!!

i suppose to study now but.. haha.. jz had my chemistry quiz and it's not easy... if u think u r so smart, then u write me the chemical equation for the reaction of propanone and iodin and sodium hydroxide la.. i couldnt balance it jz now.. haiz...

seems i cant upload my pics, so i jz blog sumthing without pics *unless sumone help me to solve it lo..*

there's a lot of things messing aound in my mind.. a lot means HELL LOT!! tat's why i find form 6 is so stressful compared to form 5.. i still remember when i was in form 5, i kinda like sch.. coz sch is fun and i love chemistry a lot.. so i was really eager to attend chemistry class.. haha.. kinda lame rite? and i was getting well with most of the ppl.. no stress at all... but during spm time, tat's different story..

but now in form 6, things r not the same anymore.. i dunnoe why.. whether is my problem or not.. so stressful.. no fun time at all... it's more like a working time.. many things to do... but u dun get salary for everything u do.. but i like a hectic life.. like a city life.. like a working life..

my acadamic performance downs sharply this year.. and it really worries me a lot. it's partialluy my fault too.. coz i m kinda lazy to study sumtimes.. and sumtimes, my body feels so tired.. jz cant concentrate..

my PR also needs improvement.. and i m trying to improve it.. i do admit i hav nasty attitude sumtimes.. so i m really try to cope it.. coz in our future, we nid a pleasant attitude in order to hav a good relationship with everyone.. my brain, on the other hand, working slower and slower.. making me feel like i m getting older and older.. wat a terrible thing to experience...

jz ignore wat i say.. haha.. i hav no idea wat to write here so jz simply type out wateva thing tat's in my mind... haha.. take care..

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics