Sunday, June 3, 2007

riVeR..... sTilL @ cLe@N pLaCE tO pLAy?

i still remember i talked about 'Pollution' for my English ULBS.. ULBS is sumthing like a speaking test jz in case u dunnoe.. lolz.. tat time, i was still young n my immatured mind din really take the pollution issue seriously.. jz memorized the text for the sake of ULBS... haha.. i bet most of u did the same thing too rite? dun lie la.. haha.. b honestly like ME.. haha..

hmm.. as time goes by, i m growing up and eventually transforming from a PRINCE INTO A KING... muahaha... learning n seeing new things as well as absorbing experience is vital part of life as it acts as a catalyst in the transformation of Prince to King reaction.. lolx... now i believe i have a more matured mind and thinking compared to the OLD me.. the transformation reaction is also known as the MATURATION reaction as when a prince turn into a king, he mz hav a matured mindset and thinking.. so, in summary, as time goes on, i m actually growing up and become more mature.. haha..

ok.. like wat i mentioned jz now, seeing new things is helping us to grow up.. and eventually, helps us to think wisely.. mentioning about seeing new thing, i was exposed to a... hmm.. shall i say unexpected scene.. it begins with...

one boring saturday, my dad asked whether we wanna go to matang or not... me n my sis kinda excited so we rushed to get everything ready then voom voom voom.. since my elder sis was working, so i drove my car to my sis work place so tat she can drive home after working as we might go bak a bit late..

i was caught in the net.. help me.. ah!!!

posing with the net.. muahaha...
dunnoe how to pose so cincai la.. haha..

reached at my sis' work place, waiting for my dad to fetch me n my younger sis so we decided to take sum crazy photo.. haha..

dun u dare to mess up with me!! YES U!!!

FINALLY, my dad reached so we bought sumthing to eat at upwell then MATANG, HERE WE COME!!

WAT A BORING RIDE.. listening to music and staring BLANKLY at the view..

after waiting n waiting n waiting... finally, we reached there.. wao.. so many ppl playing there.. can hardly find a spot to play.. sad... biten by red ants summore.. gosh... kek tiok.. then finally found a LOUSY spot.. yup, u heard me rite.. so LOUSY... the water is contaminated with dunnoe wat.. so dirty.. due to HUMAN ACTIVITY, the rocks are placed nicely to form a big round 'benteng'.. so tiz stops the water from flowing and traps the water there for ages... obviously, as the water is trapped for a long time, it will get dirtier n dirtier due to all the presence of pollutant.. not even the water can flow, wat to say more about the pollutant... human activities r destroying the beauty of the nature!!! and when the quality of the water is disturbed, eventually, the marine life will b affected too!!! GET IT!!! SAVE THE WORLD NOT DISTROYING IT..

died wood's everywhere.. wat the!!

nth can b found.. jz A THICK LAYER OF ALGAE..


this disgusted me the most.. eu.. see how thick the algae is..

HUMAN ACTIVITY!! do u know where is rubbish bin.. b more civilized plz..

jz a few metres away, another 'NEW DISCOVERY' was found..

plz.. help to maintain the beauty of the nature....


so many ppl was playing there..

i m not playing with tat contaminated water... so can only eat.. T.T

my dad go n catch fish.. haha..


look how beautiful the natural insect is!! learn to love it and protect it!!

b4 i end my masterpiece, i wanna urge everyone who is reading tiz, plz do sumthing to save the beauty of the nature.. how? easy.. throw rubbish in rubbish bin.. that's y rubbish bins r invented.. and if u r going to river, stop forming a 'benteng'!! if u wan, make sure u destroy it b4 u go off.. b more responsible.. WHEN THE NATURE IS DESTROYED, SO DOES THE EARTH AND YOU TOO!!!

***** THE END *****


No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics