Friday, June 1, 2007

iNteRe$tiNG cum s@d cum BorInG cum eXCitInG cum FuN cum m@D d@y$.....

CHAPTER 1
BOREDOM KILLS.... AGREE?
after going thru a very bored holidays, finally, i found sumthing to do.. but still.. not tat interesting.. but better than doing nth rite?? 2 days ago, i went to sch to help out during st john ambulance meeting.. haha.. i taught a gal how to march.. she is a fast learner.. glad to teach her... and she nvr complaint tat she is tired.. wao.. even i command till tired le.. ask her whether to rest but she refused.. cool... i think she eats metal one.. haha.. supergal!!!
after the meeting, we went bak to class coz they were having an AJK meeting.. guess wat's waiting for us in class??? quickly guess.... it is.....................
a big spider!!! sumthing like tarantula.. so scary and it's hairy summore..
before i went to sch, i sent my sis to work.. pass this place called Chilax.. it looks cool... feel like going there la...

meeting begin....

after the meeting, i bought sim yi, rachel leong n cindy kong to the EX-siang siang to eat.. dunnoe wat's the new kopitiam called.. they were staying bakt to practice marching coz they r going to compete in Johor in a few days times... GOOD LUCK GALS... then i jz realized tat there was a leakage on my tyre.. so i quickly rushed bak home... LEAKAGE!! GOSH!!! was thinking hard on how to seal it.. then i decided to seal it with a glue.. but it failed... but at least it could minimize the air escape and minimize the damage.. so i could only wait for my dad to come bak to fix it.. haha..

damaged tyre was removed from my car... T.T

stupid lousy tyre!!!!


the leakage was there.. i pasted a layer of glue to minimize the damage..

a new set of tyre was put on... yeah!!!

new tyre...

***** THE END *****

CHAPTER 2

UNEXPECTED PLAN...

yesterday, my sis wanna go n hav her hair cut at sarbekas.. so she needed me to send her there.. i thought that it's going to be another boring and dull day... before going to Sarbekas, i smsed yen pin or miko or crab or whatever la whether she want to follow... so in the end, jon and yen pin followed.. so we when to Sarbekas window shopping while waiting for my sis...

finally, my sis was done with her hair cut and she reminded me to go to telekom to get the phone bill as well as the streamx bill.. so i went to the telekom office... a lot of ppl there... ppl mountain ppl sea... then we all decided to go and hav a drink while waiting.. if not mistaken, there were 16 more ppl in front of me.. we went to the canteen but looks worse than my sch canteen.. then was decided to drive to other place to drink.. but dunnoe where to go so ended up at crown square.. haha.. cool... and we met sharon there.. she was working there.. took pic with her then went for window shopping AGAIN...

wao.. like a play ground... haha..

dolls for sale... but none is nice.. eu...


where KKDC?? so curious.. wondering is it KKDC bankrupt... was kinda happy but jz noe it today tat it moved to 4 1/2 miles... ish...

say cheese everyone... jubah!!!

trying to cheat me with tat? DREAM ON!!!

JUBAH GAL with her pink ugly LONG NOSE creature.. haha...

after hanging out at crown square, i nid to rush bak to telekom with the hope of tat my no is valid.. then jubah gaL told me tat pei is working at hock lee.. but i cant visit her coz was rushing.. SORRY PEI.... ok..

finally, reached telekom.. yeah.. running in.. then jz realized my no has passed.. so take a new no.. obediently, i waited there.. the atmosphere was still the same.. ppl mountain ppl sea.. haha.. waited and waited and waited.. then finally, my turn.. took sum pics inside b4 my turn.. then the gal asked me, did i get my pass to take pics? HELL NO!! do i look like i care?? got my bill then chiao...

my new no.. haiz...



yen pin o jon folded a shirt with my previous coupon no.. haha..

ppl mountain ppl sea...

look carefully.. there's a few empty seats in the middle.. wat the.. where's the stuff?

empty counters.. wat the.. government hire u to work not ask u to ponteng.. raise ur salary by 35% summore.. yet u giv a very 'quality' service.. no wonder so many ppl and not efficient at all.. haiz..

yeah.. a few more to go...



yen pin n jon online there.. reading my blog.. cool...

after everything was settle, we decided to go for a drink at ah meng hui sing hawker stall.. haha.. guess who we met.. jenna n her frens.. met kim n tze teng n his fren summore... was snapping photo here n there, chit chatting n joking.. was having so much fun there.. btw, i took photo not jz to blog but as memory too!! get it??

kim running away!!!

a memo pic.. NOT JZ TO BLOG IT ONLY.. GOT IT?? I M STILL KEEPING IT!!

my drink.. dunnoe wat it called..

poor cat.. hope u hav a better 2molo...



tot tat my chapter 2 ends already? not yet.. haha.. quite an eventful day..

jubah gaL called me at 10 sumthing, asking me to go out so i go lo...

so many things...

like she is moving o running away from home le...

reaching...









***** THE END *****

CHAPTER 3
CONTINUOUS PLAYING.. HAHA..
today, i hanged out with jacq, yen pin, jon n derek.. was kinda tired.. at first we met jacq at crown square then went to parkson n saw yun shen n ah yao.. then to TJ then SECRET RECIPE then SP.. wao.. kinda tired...

at sarawak plaza... at first plan to eat here then changed to secret recipe..
ppl mountain ppl sea...

stock clearance.... so cheap..

we were trying to figure out whether they r promoting the TV o the cam or the FRUIT?? haha..

cool light...

my tiramisu!!!

jacq's chocolate chip walnut..

cant remember wat drinks liaw.. jz like the cake..





***** THE END *****









No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics