Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mummy I Love U!!!!

CHAPTER 1
INTRODUCTION...

Hmm... i know tat Mother's day has past like ages ago.. but still wanna blog.. so how?? be song ar?? come n piang me la.. excuse me, do i look like i care for wat u wanna say? u can say wateva u wan.. go ahead.. ok.. now come bak to the point.. i actually wanna blog tiz long time ago but bcoz of the delay due to 'exam fever'.. so i hav to get my 'sick leave' from sch to stop working on my masterpiece.. "The Blog of Many Chapters"... muahaha...
***** THE END *****



CHAPTER 2
PRAY FIRST, PARTY LATER...

ok.. since Mother's day is always falls on sunday so have to go to church b4 celebrating mother's day.. nvm.. at least, we r blessed to celebrate.. not like u.. jealous ar?? haha... so tat day, me n my family went to church lo..
sis n me.. on the way to church...

hehe.. who's tat? buggyman... ***** THE END *****

CHAPTER 3

LET'S FEAST!!!

ok.. after the church service ended, my sis told my mom tat we were going to hav dinner outside.. er.. wat kind of surprise is tat?? ngaiti... ok.. my elder sis chia the dinner.. me n my younger sis buy cake.. and she still owe me.. jz remember.. muahaha... so i bought a yam cake for my mom since she loves yam.. and put it at the 'dong guan xi guan' restaurant.. did i mention we hav our dinner there?? haha.. then we ordered stuff, snapped sum photo.. love it....

life brief candle.. agree?? muahaha


holyboyfromhell posing with two sexy lights.. haha..

family photo.. without my elder sis of coz.. haha..

poor sis, nid to b the photographer.. haha.. shud call u MARIA now..

T.T my turn to be called maria...

look wat look.. korek ur eyes then u know.. muahaha...



stupid food.. so spicy.. wat the... crazy..

the mango juice.. i love mango.. but tat's not mine la..

the cake tat i bought!! nice??

guess wat's tat... tat's papaya... good for gals... muahaha

er.. wat's tat liaw.. dunnoe whose order.. haha.. not mine la..

***** THE END *****

No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics