Wednesday, May 30, 2007

hOliDaY.... fUn oR bOreD??

CHAPTER 1
THE BEGINNING OF THE HOLIDAY...

hmm.. kinda excited when school holiday started... however, i made a big mistake.. really really really big... for not do a proper planning for my holiday.. T.T so now, i need to suffer.... boredom really kills... haiz..

ok. my first day of holiday... let me think.. stuck at home... then.... stuck at home summore.. then.. STUCK AT HOME AGAIN... luckily, BLOG rescued me.. i 'work' full time for the 'Holy Book in Hell' blog company... haha.. but no pay of coz.. T.T then, at night, i did go out with family to fish shop.. my favourite place.. coz I LOVE FISH... haha.. i bought guppy lo.. kinda happy.. and clean my aquarium then continue blogging.. haha... then, my first day of holiday ENDED...


***** THE END *****




CHAPTER 2
IT'S GONNA B A BETTER...

after going thru a suffering first day of holiday, i hav learnt a very important lesson... DO PLANNING... ok.. in the morning, i couldnt do anything so still STUCK AT HOME.. and cont my blogging.. haha.. blog till i hav nth to blog so i decided to 'beautify' my blog.. haha...

time flied... at nite, pei asked me whether i wanna go lim tea at 9pm o not.. of coz the answer was obviously YES!!! since ngee ting did ask me to go lim tea on the previous day but we couldnt find more ppl to join *everyone seems so bz*, so i decided to bring her along too.. did jio wee nee but she was bz with her activity.. nvm.. so we went to BDC Point One to hav a drink.. btw, sharon joined too.. when we mentioned about sing on the stage at Point One, she was so eager to sing.. and she REALLY SING.. haha... she sang right here waiting.. she at first asked me to accompany her to sing but i refuse too... *saya tahu malulah*.. haha... but in the end, she still sing.. she sang with the performer there.. haha.. and the rest of the nite, went as usual... talk, joke, laugh, gossip, comment, photo taking n drink.. haha... pei n sharon went bak at 10sumthing but me, ngee ting n jenna stayed bak and talk till 12am.. haha... then we went bak lo..


the beauties... jealous??

double J... Jubah gaL n Jenna.. haha...

look at the ring.. not the onion ring la.. the RING... coz more than hundred le..

nice mah?? but i dun feel hungry le.. haha..

eat eat eat... din treat me.. sob...

beauty and the BEAST...

cheers...

so nice meh? juabh gaL drinking.. haha..

hmm.. cheers... but no one cheers with her coz she is the only one eating.. haha


m3 ' n' diamond faker in jubah..


beauty n beauty again...

peace bro...




my drink.. haha.. kinda nice...

wao.. shock nyer.. bao ya...

nvr seen RM1 b4 meh? haha...




this guy sing nice.. i kinda like it.. but i cant sing like him.. sad...

diamond faker perform up there.. buat malu..haha..

jubah gaL posing with the performer... haha..

then came his fren to perform with him.. but i think he *the previous he* sings better... haha..

***** THE END *****




No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics