Sunday, November 16, 2008

: Back to Civilisation!! YEAH!! :

HEY YA!!! i m back!! back to CIVILISATION!! HELL YA!!! the un-civilisation place is really...... SICKENING... glad that my nightmare has finally paused for a couple of weeks..
wondering where i have been to for overrrrrrrrrr.......... hmmm......... dunnoe how many months.. hehe... yah!!! i have come out with different kinda of version of lies... going vietnam working, going to honeymoon etc.. haha... actually going to study la..

hmm.. let me show off my uni.. the only 'APEX' uni in malaysia... konon nyer...


what is more important than food when it comes to 'staying for a long time' thingy right?? so i gonna show off the so called delicious and fuckinglicious food that u have to CONSUME whether u like it o not....

behold.... the nasi goreng with chilli all over it....the chicken rice with no chincken rice taste...the soup noodle that is really SALTY like it can make ur hair drops instantly.. yummy...fast food that u have to eat everyday.. everyday will be serving the same things.. but price is following the weather i guess and the cleanliness is depending on 'FLY' season.. *dun ask me what that mian mian thing is.. i dunnoe.. i have no other choice but to take it.. T.T*
so.. how's the food?? nice right?? i bet ur it has made ur mouth watery by now.. yummy... dun drop ur saliva o.. muahaha...

moving on, i m gonna show u around my sch... the 'AHPEK' uni... oops... pardon me..
APEX UNIVERSITY!!! konon nyer..

brief introduction : this uni is also known as 'Universiti Di Dalam Taman'.. so u should be expecting a lot of PLANTS.... and insects as well....

trees...............................................................................................................the view from cafe........lecture hall....dunnoe where's this path way... like jungle only..
and i m gonna show u my hostel!!! yeah!!! it's something grand.. i know.. behold...

key to a 'great' paradise..my pantri... i dunnoe whether the iron is functioning or not.. and the board, it looks dirty though..the view of my lake... for kayak.. yippy!! ^^the view from my room to other hostel block...cafeteria... yucks....my place.. i know it's messy.. taken when i was clearing my room b4 going bak home..my roommate place.. basically, mine looks the same as his.. just a bit messy only...tat's my cupboard...desk of light.. muahaha.. *my roommate's*pantri... haha..
yeah.. that's just a brief introduction of my uni... 'APEX' University.. cool right?? not for me though.. haha.. stay tune for the complains post on the uni.. muahaha..

actually kinda glad that i m back in kch now.. hanging out with friends... partying... that's just great.. and most importantly, friendship that i found in kch here is sumthing i will cherish forever... thanks for everything friends... and i really wanna dedicate this thanks to all of my friends back in kch esp Pei, Jenna, Hui Siong, Ting, Doris, Sharon, WeeNee, Liong, Sing Hui, Ah Lin... Thanks a bunch for being there for me when i m down and for all the memories shared..

FRIENDS FOREVER....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

waseh got pantry some more le! we have to cook inside our room...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics