Monday, December 17, 2007

yo... i am back again.. it's been quite sometimes i updated my blog.. was busy with exam (STPM)..
after STPM, of coz everyone wants to relax and have some fun before doing some serious work again.. RIGHT?? haha..
well, i have been to damai beach for a few days.. it was really nice.. i LOVE it.. and i'll be back, DAMAI!! haha.. i didnt manage to take any photo coz i was adviced not to bring camera along. my sis experienced a thief some how manage to break into their room when no one was around and all the expensive things like handphones and cameras were gone.. so no picture.. sorry..
but i bet that you not satisfied and demand for more pictures right? haha.. i have done a big research to satisfy your demand.. click here and click there for more pictures of my trips.. haha.. see how good am i...


after coming back for a fun trip, i was forced to clean my room.. T.T
but i was having fun, thrashing some of the Form 6 material into the rubbish bin.. haha..
at the end of the day, i was only managed to clear my book shelf..
with all the books have no home to stay..
and u cant even see the surface of the desk.. muahaha.. mission failed.. -.-

a few days after that, i joined LIFE GAME.. u can see what i have been doing for the 4 days at serian in my previous post.. it was fun..

find ur purpose of life.. for money? for love? or for God?

i was 48 years old.. muahaha.. a lawyer somemore..
group photo..
after played for a few weeks, my wallet started to show the symptom of dehydration.. oh my!!
money sucker, or known as the money-pire (brother of vampire, blood sucker) hunts my wallet everynight.. gosh.. nightmare everynight for me.. T.T
attack by money-pire till almost broke..


i decided to try my best to rescue him.. FIND A JOB!! next mission...

headache.. looks like i am doing preparation for STPM le..
stress = (cross sectional area) x (force)!!
only manage to get this.. the rest, FAIL!! i even saw the vacancy for dish washer.. oh my..
after working hard for a day, i got nth but a big mess!! T.T i wan a job..
tired and frustrated~~ help me to get a good job..
that's why i update my blog like SNAIL.. sorry my loyal readers.. buahaha.. but i really need a job!! i wont give up.. continue my job searching mission!!



No comments:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics