Saturday, October 20, 2007

my sweet 18 (+1)...

greeting my friends.. haha.. i am back again to share more about my birthday.. even though it's not that fancy and classy like what is shown in MTV, 'My Sweet 16', i still feel contented as everything that was planned for me either from my family, friends or buddies, there were all done with a sincere heart.. thanks a lot!!
ok.. basically, i had tuition class on my birthday evening *last class for PA and therefore, no celebration during the evening*.. then i had a family dinner at night at hai po wang..
10 person meal.. so my family invited two of my cousins, brandon and aaron... as well as my childhood friends.. Anthony Moir, Ah Fook and Nyoong Fook.. having so much fun till forget to take pictures.. sorry..
after dinner, i met ashweein, mei lin.. yun shen and ah yao suppose to b here too.. but they left earlier and i went to Friendship Park a bit late coz i had my dinner.. anthony followed too.. and me and anthony left earlier a bit to give some privacy for..... *i din say anything oo*. haha
ok.. cut the craps out.. straight to the point.. the point is.. i wanna show off my presents!! dun be jealous ar.. haha..
BEHOLD.... MY PRESENTs....
have a wild guess what my presents could be... haha..
from my friends.. too many to be named liaw.. u know who u are.. so thanks a lot..
from my sista.. thanks!!
from my mommy.. love the cake.. it's blue berry tiramisu.. taste so nice!!
most of my presents were there.. guess which is which.. hehe...
happy birthday!!! make a wish and blow the candle.. not cigarette this time.. haha..



my new son!! he is Ferrari.. it's original one ar.. dont believe, scroll down.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
OFFICIAL PRODUCT OF FERRARI
still dont believe? there's the code no.. believe it..


after guessing, plz check ur answer..
the golden cap is from my sista..
the Ferrari is from liong, ge ge, crapy, jon, mosquito, VSY, pek hun, ah lin, kee kee kio, lollipop, ai sex aka vege, cha siu pao *it's quite expensive so many ppl r sharing.. i still love it*..
the lovely shirt is from sporty jenna, beauty pei, diamond faker sharon, doreamon nee nee, gossipy steph, miaw miaw cat, milo, singing queen ngee ting.. *i love this shirt too.. was thinking of buying one.. coz i nid it.. quite versatile.. so u might see me wear that in many diff occasions.. dun b surprise*.. thanks!!
act cool.. haha...
posing with my presents.. love them..
dont be jealous k..
i can smell the jeolousy coming from ur place.. wow!! haha..

i wanna take this opportunity to thank my family, friends and buddies for everything that they have done to me!! LOVE U ALL!!

1 comment:

JJ Jason said...

Looks like u had a great time during ur bday,
Happy Belated Birthday!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics